Principal, Glazer Consulting, N. Bethesda, MD
- · "Dementia Friendly Worship: A Multifaith Handbook for Chaplains, Clergy and Faith Communities " (co-editor) A first of its kind collection by 45 authors representing diverse faith traditions, including Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Native American. This book provides practical help in developing services and creating dementia friendly faith communities. It explains the cognitive, communicative and physical abilities of people with dementia and shows what chaplains, clergy and lay persons can do to engage them through worship. Included are several articles by persons living with dementia.
- · "Seasons of Caring: Meditations for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers" (co-editor) is a first of its kind volume of over 140 meditations by 70 religious leaders representing 17 faith communities. "Seasons" received the 2015 Today’s Caregiver Friendly™ Award which recognizes outstanding products, services and long-term care facilities designed for caregivers and their loved ones.
- · "Piyyut and Pesah: Poetry and Passover" deals with the relationship between poetry and law.
- · Heros Among Us, Rosh Hashanah Sept. 29, 2011 (sermon link)
- End of Life Care? Start a Conversation (article link)
Seasons of Caring (link)
Dementia Friendly Workshop (link)
Rabbi Steve's Videos
YouTube shorts from Congregation Beth Emeth on various topics.