Principal, Glazer Consulting, Bethesda, MD
- · F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD. Co-teaches a course entitled "Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects of Medical Care".
- · George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Teaches Jewish Ethics.
- · Member of the Ethics Committee of Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fairfax, VA
- · Doctoral fellow at Lancaster Theological Seminary, Lancaster, Pa. with a focus on issues surrounding death and dying.
- · Fellow at The Louis Finkelstein Institute for Religious and Social Studies, Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, N.Y.
- · Fellow in the Post Graduate Seminar in Family Emotional Process, Washington, D.C.
- · Member of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- · Congregational rabbi in Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Alabama.
- · Columbia University: B.S. in Psychology
- · Jewish Theological Seminary: Bachelor and Master of Hebrew Literature, Ordaination, Doctor of Divinity (DD,Hon.)
- · Hebrew Union College: Doctor of Hebrew Letters (DHL)
- · "Seasons of Caring: Meditations for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers" (co-editor) is a first of its kind volume of over 140 meditations by 70 religious leaders representing 17 faith communities. "Seasons" received the 2015 Today’s Caregiver Friendly™ Award which recognizes outstanding products, services and long-term care facilities designed for caregivers and their loved ones.
- · "Piyyut and Pesah: Poetry and Passover" deals with the relationship between poetry and law.
- · Heros Among Us, Rosh Hashanah Sept. 29, 2011 (sermon link)
- End of Life Care? Start a Conversation (article link)
Rabbi Steve's Videos
YouTube shorts from Congregation Beth Emeth on various topics.