Empowering Compassionate Critical Decisions
Principal, Glazer Consulting, N. Bethesda, MD
- · Bioethics Faculties: George Washington University, Georgetown University and Uniformed Services University Schools of Medicine.
- · Member of the Ethics Committee of Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fairfax, VA.
- · Member of the Maryland State Advisory Council for Quality Care at End of Life.
- · Member of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at The National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- · Interim Rabbi, Shaare Torah, Gaithersburg, MD (2019-2020).
- · Doctoral fellow at Lancaster Theological Seminary, Lancaster, Pa. with a focus on issues surrounding death and dying.
- · Fellow at The Louis Finkelstein Institute for Religious and Social Studies, Jewish Theological Seminary, New York, N.Y.
- · Fellow in the Post Graduate Seminar in Family Emotional Process, Washington, D.C.
- · Member of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- · Congregational rabbi in Maryland, Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Alabama.
- · Columbia University: B.S. in Psychology
- · Jewish Theological Seminary: Bachelor and Master of Hebrew Literature, Ordination, Doctor of Divinity (DD,Hon.)
- · Hebrew Union College: Doctor of Hebrew Letters (DHL)